Job Title: Family Planning Project Officer
The Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau , is a leading Christian Organization coordinating 277 health facilities that are spread all over Uganda , invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the vacancy below and be part of a professional self driven team dedicated to maintaining quality health care in Uganda .
• Graduate in public health , Nursing or a health related field
• At least 3 years experience in project work with good understanding of MoH Policies and systems
• Excellent computer skills.
• Well developed analytical skills
• Well developed communication , writing and training skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of the local language shall be an added advantage
• A committed Christian
How to apply
Applications with e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and two references should be addressed to:
Board of Directors
Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau
P. O. Box 4127, Kampala
Deadline: 11 /06 /2013