Total Limited Uganda is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• Supervise all civil works and construction projects on company sites.
• Ensure that civil works are done in compliance with project drawings, international codes and standards.
• Provide technical support to civil works contractors and ensure that utilized bulk materials are compliant with project specifications.
• Ensure that civil works are carried out according to schedule and budget, as well as ensure that civil works carried out on site rae compliant with the company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Diploma in civil works or construction or minimum 10 years experience in Civil works construction preferably in oil and gas.
• Knowledge of oil & gas industry Health , Safety and Environment requirements.
• Experience in supervisory role.
• Ability to work under pressure
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to :
firstname.lastname@example.org Clearly state job Ref. number in the subject line and Do Not attach any other documents at this point Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted.
Only emails received on stated email will be considered.
Deadline: 19 /06 /2013