Katalemwa Cheshire Home (KCH) is a development organization established in 1970 and is committed to rehabilitate children with disabilities between 0-8 years .
• A diploma in orthopaedric Technology from a recognized institution
• At least three years of practical experience
• Ability to work under pressure and with less supervision
• Navision software knowledge will an added advantage
• High ability to learn and use of a Computer.
How to apply
Please send your application , curriculum vitae, copies of your academic transcripts, with three referees before close of business to;
The Executive Director
Kataremwa Cheshire Home for Rehabilitation services
P. O. Box 16548 Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 21/06 /2013