U.S . Mission Uganda is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above . All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
• Education required: Completion of elementary school is required.
• Work Experience required : Two years of janitorial experience is required.
• Language required: Level 1 English ability (Rudimentary knowledge in both written and spoken) is required.
• Knowledge required: Proper use of cleaning materials and safe disposal of cleaning materials detergent and chemicals is required.
• Skills and Abilities required: Ability to maintain offices clean , neat and safe is required.
• Management will consider nepotism /conflict of interest , budget, and visa status in determining successful candidacy .
• Current employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to apply.
• Current Ordinarily Resident employees with an Overall Summary Rating of Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Employees Performance Report are not eligible to apply
• Currently employed NORs hired under a Personal Services Agreement are ineligible to apply for advertised positions within the first 90 calender days of their employment unless currently hired into a position with a When Actually Employed work schedule.
How to apply
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application;
Submit Application to:
Human Resources Office
By email at KampalaHR@state.gov.
Deadline: 17 /06 /2013