Job Title: Country Director
The Hunger Project- Uganda , a global non-profit strategic organization committed to the sustainable end of world hunger and poverty through empowering people to lead lives of self reliance in looking for an ambitious candidate to fill the position below.
• Ensures high quality and timely implementation of catalytic projects under the Epicenter strategy .
• Facilitates the CD with all reporting .
• A Bachelors degree in Agriculture , and a masters degree in Humanities , or other related fields
• 5 years + experience in program administration and Development work
• Demonstrated commitment to working with rural communities towards empowerment and sustainable development
• Analytical , decision making , management, monitoring and evaluation skills
• Leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to support , train and encourage team efforts
• Proficiency in current computer applications
How to apply
Apply with CV , application letter and copies of your academic papers to;
The Country Director , The Hunger Project Uganda ,
Haruna Towers 3rd Floor , Wandegeya
P. O. Box 26393, Kampala ,
Deadline: 31 /07 /2013