Tuesday, 16 July 2013
Senior Officer-Save the Children in Kampala
Job Title: Senior Officer -Accelerated Learning Program
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children and has program presence in over 120 countries in the world.
• Responsible for the daily implementation of Livelihood activities in the selected communities to enhance increase in food production , income level and improved nutrition in partinership with a civil society organization .
• He may be called upon as and when necessary to support the emergency team in cases of humanitarian crisis .
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in management , business Administration , Education , Agriculture or Social Sciences , Development Studies or related field or equivalent accrued working experience .
• A minimum of three years working experience in Livelihoods and developed –related programming in Uganda
• Experience and skills in mobilizing community structures to improve livelihoods, food security and Disaster Risk Reduction.
How to apply
Applications letters with detailed CVs indicating 3 referees , two of whom should have been supervisors should be submitted to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70 , Kira Road , P. O. Box 12018, Kampala
Deadline: 19 /07 /2013