Job Title: Database /Systems Administrator
The Ministry of Education and Sports is making arrangements to introduce a Student Loan Scheme to increase equitable access to higher education .
• The Applicant should be Ugandans holding an Honors Bachelor’s degree in either Mathematics (Computing Option) or Statistics (computing option, or Computer Science or Software Engineering or Computer Engineering from a recognized University /Institution .
• Should have Certifications in MDBA and MCSE or MCSA.
• A post graduate qualifications in one of the above field shall be an added advantage.
• Demonstrated experience in managing relational Databases of reputable organizations shall be as an asset.
• She /he should have a minimum of 3 years working experience in the field of Computing and Information Technology gained from reputable organization.
• Team work skills
• Need to have strong research skills
• Analytical skills/Numerical skills
• High level of Integrity
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Please deliver your hand written and sealed applications to;
The Assistant Commissioner-Human Resource Management
Ministry of Education and Sports
Embassy House, 4th Floor, Room 10.
Deadline: 19 /07 /2013