Monday, 22 July 2013
Drill Supervisor Superintendent - CAROIL Uganda in Kampala
Job Title: Drill Supervisor Superintendent
Our client CAROIL Uganda , a part of Caroil Tuscany International Drilling Group involved in drilling operations in Uganda is seeking experienced Ugandans in the oil field to fill the vacant position above.
• Keep the Operation Manager informed of the state of the drill plant , the well , potential hazards , malfunction of equipment and actions taken and supervise drilling operations
• Perform inspections and audits to ensure that drilling equipment and facilities are maintained , drilling operations are carried out efficiently , safely practices are followed and contractual requirements are met .
• Oversee that drilling personnel , including subcontractors , are trained and certified for their particular jobs
• Should be Ugandan
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position or 7 years experience in oil rig as a Tool pusher
• Should have a valid International Well Control certification (WCF) supervisor level
How to apply Interested candidates should send application and detailed CV by email or by posting to;
The Director , Executive Recruitment , Future Options Consulting Ltd
4th Floor , Diamond Trust Centre , Kampala Road , P. O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 01 /08 /2013