Job Title: Driver
The ministry of Energy and Mineral Development MEMD and the Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) are under taking the Fuel Marketing and Quality Monitoring Program.
• Drives the FMP vehicles as directed and ensure their safety.
• Check vehicles to ensure that they are in proper and good running condition.
• Maintain the vehicle by ensuring its cleanings , regular service and repair.
• Maintain vehicle records including service cards .
• Maintain accurate log sheets and give accountability of fuel used .
• Should possess at least three classes , (B, CH, DL and or DM) for the driving permit .
• O’ Level certificate of education.
• At least 7 years experience in driving with a clean record.
• A person of high integrity and honesty.
• A certificate in fuel pump mechanism will be an added advantage
How to apply
Interested persons with the requirements may submit their applications together with attached copies of all academic qualifications , copies of valid identity card, driving license , recommendation letters from three referees and detailed CV, with mobile telephone numbers indicated , to the address below in person to ;
The Executive Director,
Uganda National Bureau of Standards,
Plot M217 Nakawa Industrial Area, P. O. Box 6329, Kampala.
Deadline: 12 /07 /2013