Job Title: Monitoring Evaluation and Research Manager
Plan International is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organizations in the world .
• Bachelors degree in a development related field
• Master’s degree (preferred ) in Development , Social Sciences or its equivalent
• Significant training /backgraound and professional training on programming and/or related field
• Demonstrated experience and expertise in MER tools , systems and processes
• Demonstrated experience in designing and conducting research initiatives , case studies and professional documentation
• Open to feedback and willing to try new approaches in Monitoring , Evaluation & Research
• Ability to communicate effectively Monitoring , Evaluation systems and processes for rights –based programs
How to apply
Suitably qualified candidates should forward soft copies of letters of application , together with a CV to the email address below indicating the Job title in the subject. Contact telephone numbers , copies of relevant certificates , names and contact details of three references plus salary history should be included and sent to the undersigned to;
The People & Culture Manager ,
Email: Uganda.recruitment@plan-international .org.
Deadline: 30 /07 /2013