Sunday, 14 July 2013
Sales Manager - Techno Brain
Job title: Sales Manager
Techno Brain is the leading IT solutions, IT training, and BPO/ITES Service Company operating in Africa, USA, India, UK and UAE. Techno Brain is committed to deliver high quality, cost effective and off the shelf solutions to NGO's, Government, and Private Organizations across the Globe.
Our competences and experience span the entire spectrum of ICT solutions, IT training and BPO/ITES services. Such as Business technology and consulting, Product development, Implementation services, Systems Integration, Customer software development, IT training and Education, Business process outsourcing, IT infrastructure services, IT enabled services and Managed Services.
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Job category: Sales/Business Development
Min. years of experience: 4 years
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Closing date: July 31, 2013 - 5pm
- The role will require the candidate to manage business development for IT Solution & Service sales in the private sector in East Africa.
- Conduct various sales activities like prospecting, meeting key decision makers, making quality presentations, handling customer objections, negotiation skills and closing the sale, etc.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with retail partners, managing all strategic alliances/partnerships, identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- To help in go to market strategy, competitive analysis and market intelligence.
Qualifications / Prior Work Experience Desired
- Overall 6+ experience in the industry with a minimum 4 years+ of experience in a Sales Manager role in IT Sales.
- Min. 2 years+ experience selling into Private Sector.
- Qualification: Post Graduate from a reputed Institution, preferable with a science background.
- Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
- Multi vendor / SI Program management experience
- Good Networking across the Industry
- Proven people leadership
- Experience selling in Africa is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
Contact/How to apply:
CVs to be sent to:firstname.lastname@example.org