Job Title: Systems Auditor
PostBank Uganda Ltd is a Government owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act, 2004.
Key Result Areas
• Handle all IT related issues that come up within the course of bank operations not specific to the audit plan
• Prepare IT related tests for auditable areas.
• Prepare audit plans and work papers for assigned normal , snap and follow up audits
• Provide on job training to internal auditors in audit procedures and standards .
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field .
• Possesses competent knowledge in accounting principles , auditing standards and techniques .
• Good report writing skills .
• 2-3 years experience preferably with a financial instruction
• Knowledge of ACL is an added advantage .
How to apply
Detailed CV , Certified copies of academic documents ,Applicants address , email and day time telephone contacts , Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society to;
Head of Human Resource
PostBank Uganda Ltd
Plot 4/6 Nkurumah Road,
P.O.Box 7189 Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 05 /07 /2013