City / Location: Kampala
Min. years of experience: 1 year
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Marketing executives will contribute to, and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
The tasks will typically involve:
• Selling products and services of DO Group Company Limited;
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications or on the radio;
• Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
• Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
• Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
• Evaluating marketing campaigns;
• Monitoring competitor activity; and
• Supporting the marketing manager/Business development Manager.
Minimum Requirements are;
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Information technology or a similar field.
• Possess at least 1 year sales experience.
• Have excellent Sales Management skills
• Be aggressive and result oriented
• Be prepared to travel and work long hours
• Must have outstanding leadership skills
• Must have ability to represent the company at all levels of operation
How to apply:
Job application procedure
Those who meet the above requirements should send their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, contacts of three referees, daytime and evening telephone contacts to the address below:
Mr. Robert Mwesige
Business Development Manager
DO Group Company Limited
P.O Box 73688, Clock Tower, Kampala
Closing date: September 1, 2013 - 5pm
More Exciting Jobs @ http://easyjobfinderuganda.blogspot.com/