Organization PostBank Uganda Ltd
City : Kampala,
Closing Deadline: 14th Oct 2013
• Degree in Business Administration or equivalent an MBA (Finance/Accounting ) will be an added advantage , together with three to five years experience in office management , procurement , administration , Managing shared service section or payments processes and delivery channel management in a large reputable organization.
• Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures and/or the ability to comprehend them .
• Relevant software skills and collegial relationships to resolve problems and initiate enhancements.
• Respond to enquiries independently and follow up on requests in an efficient manner .
• With minimal supervision , manage high volume of work-flow efficiently
• Budget monitoring and general ledger skills .
How to apply:
The following documents should accompany the application:
A detailed CV Certified copies of certificates and testimonials.
Applicants address and daytime telephone contact .
Postal /email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society .
Head Human Resources,
PostBank Uganda Limited,
Plot 4/6 Nkurumah Road,
P. O. Box 7189,