Organization Children's Medical Center
Duty Station: Kampala,
Application Deadline: 15th Nov 2013
• Ensure the development and implementation of the approved strategy and business objectives.
• Ensure the development and implementation of adequate systems, policies and procedures to support the business operations.
• Ensure that the centre is consistently presented in a positive image to relevant stakeholders.
• Lead the HR function in developing and implementing HR strategies that attract, retain, and motivate staff that is dedicated to outstanding performance.
• Lead the procurement function in developing and implementing procurement strategies that maximise value.
• Ensure compliance of all regulatory requirements.
• Ensure the maintenance of accurate and timely financial reports to facilitate informed decision making.
• Ensure the development and implementation of an adequate framework to identify and mitigate risks.
• A University Degree from a recognised Institution.
• A minimum of 3 years work experience in a supervisory role with a reputable organization.
• Change management experience.
• People management experience particularly performance management, training and coaching.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Planning and organising skills
• Analytical skills
• Effective communication
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strategic thinking.
• Conceptual thinking.
• Leadership orientation.
• Results orientation.
• Personal integrity.
• Understanding others.
• Concern for standards.
• Pro-active work ethics.
• Efficiency orientation.
• Development orientation.
• Flexibility towards circumstances.
• Logical thinking.
How to Apply:
Send the following documents by email to: CMC501@aikanhr.com and quote the job title and reference number:
CV which demonstrates that you are suitable for the job role including your contact information and 3 work related references in either Microsoft Word or PDF format.
A one page statement describing your suitability for the particular job role, in either Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Do not attach any academic certificates.