Job Title: Communication Specialist
Tetra Tech ARD an international consulting firm with projects across Africa is accepting applications from qualified Ugandan and regional candidates for specialist positions and managers.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred ) in a relevant field;
• At least 7 years of experience in climate change management /adaptation, agricultural development or trade and policy;
• Experience working on agriculture and/or policy projects funded by USAID or other donors;
• Private sector agribusiness experience highly desirable, especially in Uganda;
• Fluency in English and Ugandan Language skills essential.
How to apply
Applicants that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered .
To be considered applicants must supply a letter of application and current CV at: http://goo.gl/OkJEG.
Deadline: 31st March 2013.