Secure Logistics Manager - G4SG4S is the world's leading international security solutions group, which specializes in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S has operations in mote than 125 countries globally.
In Africa G4S is the largest private employer, with 110,000 employees on over 25 countries. G4S employes 3200 Manned security officers.
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Job category: Logistics/Transportation
Min. years of experience: 4 years
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Closing date: March 15, 2013 - 5pm
G4S is looking to employ a Secure Logistics Manager who will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the provision of contractual and ad hoc secure logistics handling services to customers,
- Secure data in compliance with legislation, company policies and procedures
- Ensure achievement of budgeted financial targets
- University Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 4 years experience in courier/security management
- Should have thorough knowledge in effective management of the operational services, staff within the Courier Service business unit, and business development functions.
- Should be disciplined, responsible and a person of integrity
- Posses a valid driving permit
- Customer focused
- Delivering objectives
- Awareness of the market environment
- Aged 35- 45
Contact/How to apply:
Qualified candidates please send your application letter and CV with relevant supporting documents to:
Human resource Manger
G4S Secure Solution Ltd
plot 53, Lumumba Avenue Nakasero
P.O Box 7575 Kampala
or email to: email@example.comSecure Logistics Manager - G4S