Monday, 15 April 2013
Human Resource Department Assistant - CNOOC
Job title: Human Resource Department Assistant
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). As a new company in Uganda, CNOOC Uganda limited is delighted to offer employment to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda limited and join our experienced team of professionals.
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Job category: Human Resources
Min. years of experience: 2 years
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Closing date: April 22, 2013 - 5pm
Primary Function: Provides full scope Administrative and secretarial support to the department manager and staff.
- Prepares draft and final written business correspondence such as letters, memoranda, meeting minutes, tables and charts using computer graphics, spreadsheets and word processing.
-Create purchase requisitions in SAP for department
- Interact with all levels and variety of employees and management. Answers and screens telephone calls and visitors for personnel for the Department Manager.
- Maintains Department filling system and record systems for personnel documents, purchase order, contract, vendors catalogs etc.
- Responsible for work permit handling for staff
- Coordinate travel and meeting arrangements
- Maintain confidential data
- Perform other duties as required by the Department Manager
-Bachelor's degree of above in Human Resource Management, Economics or related field
-At least 2 years related working experience
-Extensive knowledge of international laws on Employment.
- Hands on experience in handling the application of work permits/Special pass
-Understanding of Oil E&P
Contact/How to apply:
Please send ONLY a CV and Application Letter MERGED into ONE document to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure to quote the job Title in the Subject of your email.