Saturday, 27 April 2013
Supervisors - Mairye Estates Limited
Job title: Supervisor
Mairye Estates Limited
Employment type: Full time
Job category: Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Min. years of experience: 3 years
Minimum degree: Diploma
Closing date: May 6, 2013 - 5pm
• Hands –on , day-to-day management of staff in the production and/or in the packing ;
• Implementing and Maintaining preventive Maintenance schedules ;
• Ensuring processes and procedures are adhered to;
• Overseeing the Implementation of Total Quality Management .
• Overseeing the company operations and services to ensure productivity and profitability.
• A Degree /Diploma in an Agricultural /horticultural Science or any other field ;
• Proven relevant experience of at least 3 years in similar positions ; Ugandan experience highly preferred.
• Proven people management , preferably in a horticultural/plant /agricultural environment ;
• Proven track record of achieving results in similar types of activities
• Ability to work independently and on a team
Contact/How to apply:
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. A great career path , supportive management structure and excellent salary package are available for the right individuals .
Applications should write a covering letter with CV for the role they are applying for and send them to :email@example.com, or P. O. Box 180 Kampala or hand deliver. For further inquiries , call 0776 744 061/0776 744 058