Monday 13 May 2013
Monitoring and Evaluation Officers - ACLAIM Africa Ltd in Kampala
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officers
Expanding Social Protection Uganda is seeking to recruit suitable candidates for the above position .
• Monitoring progress at district , sub-county and parish level on a regular basis of monitoring reports from different stakeholders and field visits , carried out in collaboration with the district SAGE team.
• Ensuring that the different stakeholders involved in regular monitoring activities and provide timely and good-quality reports .
• Providing detailed feedback on monitoring reports from CDD and parish chiefs and making suggestions for improvements .
• Providing inputs to quarterly review meetings at district level where lessons learned are discussed , improvements for the design and operations are made and it is strategized how lessons learned can be applicable for other district and village level .
• Strong data analysis skills and ability to work with data management software
• Ability to use standard computing packages ;
• Experience building capacity of government counterparts , mentoring and training .
• Strong written and spoken English
• Ability to demonstrate integrity which is particulary relevant to prevention of and in response to corruption.
How to apply
All interested persons with relevant qualifications and experience should send their applications to;
ACLAIM Africa Ltd
Plot M99 Nakasero Hill Lane
P. O. Box 7202, Kampala , Uganda
Deadline: 24/ 05 /2013