Tuesday 14 May 2013
Village Educator - SOS Children's Village in Entebbe
Job Title: Village Educator
SOS Children’s Village Uganda is an indigenous non-government social development organization with membership to SOS Children’s Villages International , a worldwide child care organizational, that provides children who have lost parental care with a permanent home.
• Support SOS mothers (caregivers ) to make development plans for individual children in a stimulating learning environment .
• Coordinates all education needs for SOS children and acts as a link between SOS families , teachers and management of the schools attended by the children under our care.
• Organize and implement children’s holiday programs and other extra-curricular activities
• Establishes avenues for the overall development of each development of each child/group of children
• A mature individual aged between 25-33 years .
• A University degree in Education , Development Studies ,Social work , Social Sciences or an Equivalent qualification .
• Sound knowledge of Uganda’s educational curriculum across all levels .
• Career guidance skills and involvement in music , drama , sports , or children’s clubs is required.
How to apply
Application letters enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vita , current salary information , copies of academic transcripts and certificates , a passport size photograph, telephone contact and address below;
The Human Resource Coordinator ,
SOS Children’s Villages Uganda ,
P. O. Box 27510, Kampala
Deadline: 24/ 05 /2013