Tuesday, 14 May 2013
Impact and Learning Manager - VSO International in Kampala
Job Title: Impact and Learning Manager
VSO is an international non-government development organization that works through volunteers to the flight global poverty and justice .
• Puts systems in place to education and ensure comprehensive reporting on the DFID education and disability work.
• Leads on collection of data , analysis of data , and reporting on DFID education and disability work
• Supports program staff to report to all donors as needed
• Leads on VSO Rwanda communications to external parties , including , but not limited to, existing and prospective volunteers , donors and government and partiner organizations .
• You will need to have a Degree in a related subject preferably in project management with significant experience (at least 5 years ) focused on project monitoring and evaluation , idearly in the education sector
• Will have experience in the analysis of complex data including ability to use statistical programs
• You will have the ability to prioritize and effectively manage time in order to deliver high quality work on time .
• Self motivated , with attention to detail and pro-active ,you will need strong communication skills (fluent in English is required, French and Kinyarwanda is an added advantage)
How to apply
Interviews will be held in the week of 27th May 2013 and we regret that due to anticipated interest in this post only those applicants who are short-listed for interviews will be contacted .
For a detailed job description and to apply for this job , visit our website www.myjobssinkenya.com/vso
Deadline: 17/ 05 /2013