Tuesday 14 May 2013
Scheme Manager - NARO Uganda in Entebbe
Job Title: Scheme Manager
NARO Retirement Benefits Scheme (NRBS) is a contributory saving scheme for National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO) staff .
• Liaising with all stakeholders on the matters of the Scheme .
• Working compliance with Human Resource Staff on matters of the Scheme .
• Ensuring compliance with the current stator legislation and regulations .
• Keeping up-to-date with amendments to pension legislation and regulations .
• Postgraduate degree in the field of Business Administration or Economics or Pension Administration and Management.
• Three years experience at similar managerial level
• Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills ;
• IT skills ; leadership and organizational skills ; ability to work effectively and quickly under pressure .
• Other requirements ; Must be a Ugandan
• Proven ability to meet all expectations as expression in the above description .
How to apply
Candidates should submit their application letters , CV and copies of their testimonials to the Chairman , Board of Trustees , NARO Retirement Benefits Scheme (NRBS), P. O. Box 214, Entebbe
Deadline: 27/ 05 /2013