Tuesday, 14 May 2013
Driver Jobs - Research Unit on AIDS in Entebbe
Job Title: Driver
The MRC/UVRI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS was established in 1988 as a collaborative effort between the Governments of the Republic of Uganda and the United Kingdom on the research of HIV infection.
• Drive designated vehicles according to current safety , route and schedule policies .
• Record all journeys undertaken in the log book
• Ensure the vehicle driven is in a safe operating condition.
• Report any faults found on the vehicle to the fleet supervisor for immediate rectification
• Must have completed A-Level or the equivalent .Good credits in O’ Level Mathematics and English are preferred .
• 3 years driving experience , two of which must have been in a large , reputable organization.
• Good communication skills in English
• Certificate in defensive driving
• Valid Driver’s Licence with Classes B, C & DL
• Certificate in vehicle mechanics is an added advantage .
How to apply
Applications including copies of academic qualifications , curriculum vitae and names plus telephone contact details of three referees should either be addressed to;
The Human Resources & Administration Manager
MRC/UVRI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS
Uganda Virus Research Institute
P. O. Box 49, Entebbe
Deadline: 24 /05 /2013