Job Title: Principal Medical Officer
Lira District Service Commission is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above .
• Directing clinical services and supervising their respective Heads
• Accounts for medical , fiscal and other resources Diagnosing and treating patients
• Coordinating the implementation of the Uganda Minimum Health information management systems
• Carrying –out human resource management functions for the department
• Applications must be Ugandans holding M.B.Ch.B or its equivalent plus a
• Master’s Degree in either Public Health or Health Management from a recognized University .
• A post graduate Diploma in Health Service Management or Public Administration is an added advantage .
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant posts currently available in Lira Municipal Council .
Applications should be submitted on Public Service Commission Form No.3 (2008) to the Secretary , District Service Commission , P. O. Box 49, Lira to be received before time.
Application forms can be obtained from the Public Service Commission Offices , Ministries , District Service Commission Offices and Local Government headquarters. Hand written applications are also acceptable . Applicants are free to apply for a maximum of two posts .
Deadline: 30/ 05 /2013