Job Title: Superintendant of Works
Lira District Service Commission is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above .
• Preparing bills of quantities for both new construction and renovation of infrastructure.
• Supervising civil engineering contractors
• Supervising local construction and renovation works
• Preparing reports on construction or renovation works
• Assisting the in evaluating bids for civil engineering contracts .
• Any other duties assigned .
• Applications should be Ugandans holding Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution and
• At least 3 years of practical experience in Civil Engineering works .
• Knowledge and skills in designing and construction is an added advantage .
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant posts currently available in Lira Municipal Council .
Applications should be submitted on Public Service Commission Form No.3 (2008) to the Secretary , District Service Commission , P. O. Box 49, Lira to be received before time.
Application forms can be obtained from the Public Service Commission Offices , Ministries , District Service Commission Offices and Local Government headquarters. Hand written applications are also acceptable . Applicants are free to apply for a maximum of two posts .
Deadline: 30/ 05 /2013