Grant Thompton Uganda is a member of Grant Thompton Interventional Limited having two offices in Kampala and Jinja.
• Accurate book keeping using accounting software including payroll and stock functions using multi-currency for our various clients
• Preparing monthly , quarterly and annual management accounts and analyse the same
• Attending management meeting and presenting report on the financial accounts
• Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
• Have first class hope honors degree majoring in Accounts
• Have a degree numerical and analytical skills
• Have an experience of using accounting softwares with good speed
• Be willing to work under pressure and meet the target
How to apply
The selected candidates will be offered attractive remuneration and incertive in line with industry .
Applicants should send their CV with referees (testimonials will be required at the time of personal interview if selected .
Grant Thompton Management Limited
Plot 5 , Katego Road Off Kira Road , OPP British High Commission , Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 01/07 /2013