Job Title: Materials Co-ordinator
Total Limited Uganda is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• Follow up on material requirements for various rigs, ensure proper material storage and identification in SAP.
• File dispatch notes and co-ordinate materials movements between rigsites.
• Ensure compliance with the company’s Health and Safety procedures as well organize daily work activities with the yard supervisor and warehouse supervisor .
• Advanced level Certificate of Education.
• Experience in drilling materials warehousing.
• Minimum 5 years exposure to drilling operations and materials .
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good communication skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to :
firstname.lastname@example.org Clearly state job Ref. number in the subject line and Do Not attach any other documents at this point Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted.
Only emails received on stated email will be considered.
Deadline: 19 /06 /2013