Bayport Financial Services is a leading non-deposit taking credit institution and an equal opportunity employer with operations in several African Countries.
• Professionally handle incoming requests and identity potential strategies for business improvement .
• Continuously evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvement that positively impacts the Business environment .
• Maintains a balance between company policies and customer benefits in decision making .
• Data Mining/Modeling .
• Data visualization and effective presentation.
• Offer trend analysis
• Offer process/project/promotion/activity analysis and evaluation .
• To build and maintain product information database/s.
• Management of data dissemination across operations .
• A Bachelors Degree in any discipline with a bias in Marketing .
• MBA or other post Graduate Qualification in a related discipline will be an added advantage.
• At least 3-4 years work experience in a busy banking or financial institution/FMCG industry, at a Managerial Level.
• Good interpersonal and communication Skills.
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to give attention to detail (Analytical skills )
• Creativity and Numerical Skills
How to apply
Suitable applicants should submit in their applications with the following documents to the Managing Director , Bayport Financial Services ,P. O. Box 1171, and Plot 12 Hannington road Kampala.
Deadline: 12 /06 /2013