Thursday 18 July 2013
Finance and Administrative Manager - ACORD Uganda in Kampala
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Manager
Agency for Coorporation and Research in Development (ACORD) is a Pan African Non-Governmental Organization working for social justice and long term development in 18 countries in Africa.
• Financial reporting to donors and the Secretariat
• Budgeting and budget compliance
• Establish and maintain sound financial and risk management practices
• Ensure effective Human Resource management in accordance with organizational human resource procedures
• University degree in Commerce or Business Administration majoring in accounting or finance and a higher degree in related field or full professional qualifications such as ACCA,CPA, or CIMA.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Financial and management , and at least 3 years experience as a senior management level with an NGO .
• Experience in using computerized accounting Packages especially SUN System and Spreadsheets is essential .
• Strong leadership, international and communication skills
• Willingness to travel to up-country areas where ACORD operations
How to apply
Applications including detailed CV , names of three jobs related referees and applicants day-time telephone contact should be sent by post to;
The Country Director , ACORD Uganda , P. O. Box 280, Kampala, or Hand delivered to ACORD Office on Plot 1272, Ggaba Road next to Quality Cuts .
Deadline: 22 /07 /2013