Thursday, 18 July 2013
Manager Human Resource & Development - Joint Research Medical Centre in Entebbe
Job Title: Manager : Human Resource & Development
Joint Clinical Research Centre (JCRC) is a national Ugandan organization that was established in 1991 as a medical instruction and HIV AIDS Centre of Excellence specializing in medical research , health care and training .
• A Post Graduate degree in Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration with a bias in HuMN Resource Management .
• Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
• A Bachelors Degree in social sciences or other management courses
• Membership in professional human resource associations is an added advantage .
• Knowledge of National employment (labour) laws
• Knowledge of principles and practices governing compensation , performance management , employee relations , safety, training and development
• Ability to work collaboratively with staff at all levels
• Strong problem solving skills
How to apply
Applications and supporting documents including copies of academic qualifications and curriculum vitae indicating names , telephone contacts of three professional referees plus current salary should either be posted to ;
Human Resource Office , Joint Clinical Research Centre
Plot 101, Entebbe Road ,
P. O. Box 10005,
Deadline: 22 / 07 /2013