Wednesday, 17 July 2013
Mobile Coordinator - National Centre for State Courts (NCSC)
Job title: Mobile Coordinator
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Min. years of experience: 2 years
Minimum degree: Diploma
Closing date: July 26, 2013 - 5pm
National Centre for State Courts (NCSC) is recruiting for the supporting Access to Justice , Fostering Equity and Peace (SAFE) Program funded by USAID Uganda .
• Mobilization for Program activities , including making contacts in target districts and setting meetings for Program staff
• Building relationships with key stakeholders in local government , civil society , media and other institutions
• Serve as a source of information for program assessments and verification of any information received
• Assist with logistics and organization of training and other Program activities .
• At least a Diploma in Social Sciences , Development Studies , or related field .A degree is an added advantage .
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in mobilization and program coordination work.
• Experience working on legal land , or conflict related issues
• Experience liaising with local government and civil society
• Experience working on a donor-funded project , preferably USAID
Contact/How to apply:
BswTU;Send electronic CVs and applications indicating applicants preferred duty station should be emailed in a Single Attachment.
Hard copy applications should be sent to;
USAID SAFE Program
Plot 9 Lourdel Road , Nakasero
P. O. Box 75130, Kampala , (U)