Wednesday, 17 July 2013
University Secretary- Muteesa 1 Royal University in Masaka
Jobs Vacancy in Uganda
Job Title: University Secretary
Muteesa 1 Royal University was established by his majesty the King of Buganda to offer a holistic and generative type of Education .
• Master’s Degree in Management , MBA, Educational Management or in a related qualification and a Bachelors Degree in a Management , law or Business administration.
• Possession of a Chartered qualification in Legal, procurement or administration and membership to a professional Body .
• Possession of a Phd in Educational Management or any management related discipline is desirable although not a must.
• A certificate in administrative law or its equivalent would be an added advantage .
Other Essential Attributes
• Must be industrious and self driven .
• Goal oriented .
• Should have a track record of high integrity .
• Must be Computer literate.
How to apply
Interested individuals should submit a letter of application accompanied with a curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic credentials and naming three referees. Applications should make sure that at least two referees have forwarded references concerning their applications by the stated deadline;
The Human Resources Manager
Muteesa 1 Royal University
Kurumba Main Campus (Masaka) or Kakeeka
P.O.Box14002, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 16/ 08 /2013