Job Title: Staff Assistant
The World Food Program is the United National frontline agency against world hunger .
• Arrange quarterly stock requisition and track utilization of office supplies ;
• Maintain an up-to-date office filling and reference system including confidential files, performance evaluation reports and disciplinary action;
• Maintain policy , confidential and general management files
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Secretarial Studies or the equivalent obtained from a recognized institution ;
• At least three years progressive responsible secretarial working experience gained from a reputable organization
• Thorough knowledge of modern office methods
• Good knowledge and skills in using MS Office applications .
• Excellent command of English is vital.
How to apply
Uganda Nationals who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae,copies of certificate under confidential cover quoting on the envelope the vacancy announcement number and name of the applicant to;
The Human Resources Officer
UN World Food Program
P. O. Box 7159
Deadline: 18/ 07 /2013