Sunday 14 July 2013
Surface Testing Specialist Supervisor - Schlumberger
Job title: Surface Testing Specialist Supervisor (2)
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Min. years of experience: 5 years
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Closing date: July 24, 2013 - 5pm
Schlumberger is seeking to recruit a Surface Testing Specialist Supervisor
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
▪ Design and execution of surface well test operation.
▪ Supervise the acquisition of both surface and downhole data during well test operation.
▪ Maintenance and preparation of surface test equipment for surface well test
▪ Bottom Hole Sampling and Validation
▪ Surface Sampling of Oil and Gas
▪ Liquid Level determination using the Echometer
▪ Calibration of pressure devices such as Pressure recorders, Differential Pressure Cell (DPC), Pressure gauges
▪ Quality check of well test equipment meetings
▪ Maintain and strengthen client relations through frequent contacts and promotes sales and services
▪ Participates in and directs preventative maintenance and repair of tools and equipment according to the standards and procedures defined in the RITE program
▪ Problem Solving skills
▪ Project Management skills
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills:
▪ Customer oriented
▪ Understanding of and practice of the principles of Quality Management
▪ Understanding of the company’s strategy and has awareness of how own role and team fits in
▪ Mechanical engineering degree or related discipline
▪ Minimum 3 years’ experience in the oil field sector
▪ Must have experience in running Surface Testing jobs.
Contact/How to apply:
Send ONLY a CV and application letter MERGED into ONE document to email address: RecruitUG@slb.com Please DO NOT attach any other documents.
Only candidates that follow these instructions and meet the minimum requirements shall be contacted.