Job Title: Chief of Party
Organization Futures Group
Futures Group develops and delivers innovative , locally relevant , evidence based solutions to improve the health and well-being of people around the world.
• Masters degree or higher ;
• A minimum with local governments , civil society and communities
• Past experience of managing and operating large USG supported donor projects at a senior level.
• Experience interacting with local government partiners and civil society organizations and
• Excellent representational and communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English and verbal communication skills in one or more local languages .
• Experience in developing program work plans and budgets , and managing implementation , staff and short-term technical assistance .
How to apply
Please submit the following information to Joshua Best (email@example.com)
An updated CV ,
Three professional references (name, title , organization, email address , telephone number); A USAID 1420 form and a completed application through our website:www.futuresgroup.com
Please state the name of the position in the subject line of the email and indicate New Vision Uganda as the location where you first saw this adsvertisement .
Deadline: 21/08 /2013