Finance Manager and Knowledge Management/ Organizational Learning and M&E Professionals
The QED Group (www.qedgroupllc.com) seeks Ugandan national candidates for the USAID funded multi-year Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning project. Positions will be long-term and based in Kampala. An undergraduate degree, excellent written and spoken English, and experience with USAID or other donor-funded development projects required.
• Finance Manager: BA in administration, finance or related field; advanced degree preferred;
8+years experience including budgeting, accounting, grants management and subcontracting for large USAID projects.
• Knowledge Management/Organizational Learning Specialist:
BA in relevant field, 5+years experience in knowledge management (KM) and organizational learning (OL); including managing knowledge-sharing and learning events. Experience developing learning networks, facilitating donor, government and stakeholder coordination, and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data desirable.
• M&E Assistant: BA, 3+years experience in monitoring and evaluation (M&E), providing administrative and logistical support, data analysis and research. Familiarity with USAID M&E policies and procedures desired.
• KM/OL Assistant: BA, 3+years experience in KM and OL, event management, and developing training modules and online content. Familiarity with USAID learning agenda desired. Candidates meeting the above requirements may send CV to:
email@example.com with “Uganda Learning Contract” in the subject line. Candidates may also apply online via our websitehttp://www.qedgroupllc.com/opportunity by Thursday, August 15th 2013
- See more at: http://easyjobfinderug.blogspot.com/