Minimum degree: Masters degree
Closing date: August 16, 2013 - 5pm
• Population settlements and movements in Lokok sub-catchment area;
• Quantity and location of livestock in the area with their water consumption and grazing patterns
• Localization and functionality of water points in the sub-catchment
• Household water use patterns with estimation of water losses
• Water needed for the main industrial activities identified in the area;
• MSc in Hydrology .
• Possession of comprehensive knowledge of issues relating to Water resources in basement complex rocks , well conversant with ArcGIS software, understands various mathematical models related to hydrology including associated software .
• Preference will be given to a candidate who is well conversant with Semi Arid catchment Hydrology
Contact/How to apply:
The narrative proposal should be able clearly articulate the processes and the methodology (ies) Models proposed to achieve critical output indicated above .Send your proposals in soft copy to ;
Address your hard application to Action Against Hunger (ACF-International ) on
Plot 4303 Kiwafu Road Kansanga , Kampala
visit us @ http://easyjobfinderuganda.blogspot.com/