Job Title Documentation and Learning Officer
Organisation Independent Development Fund (IDF)
The Independent Development Fund (IDF) Is a Ugandan non- political, non- governmental, not for profit grant mechanism, providing support to civil society organizations to promote human rights, access to justice and social accountability in Uganda. We seek to recruit qualified individuals to fill the positions of Programme Results Officer and Documentation and Learning Officer.
Job Title: Documentation and Learning Officer
Reports to: Programme Results Manager
Purpose of the Job:
Collect and analyze data of the achievements, challenges and impact of IDF programmes, document them and publish on periodical reports and case studies.
• Support IDF grantees to document project results into well packaged products for sharing during learning.
• Collect data on the impact of IDF’s programs and analyse data to identify factors that facilitated or hampered the effective program implementation
• Identify and articulate the lessons learned from each program for strengthening the program development process
• Document the findings and develop reports and case studies
• Coordinate the IDF marketing and communication activities.
• Contribute to planning, monitoring, reporting and information dissemination of IDF’s work
• Contribute to the resource mobilization program by highlighting the key area of development focus to the potential donors
• Assist in proposal development process
• Package results and case studies in different publishable products like newsletter, papers, learning materials, quarterly, semi and annual reports pertaining among others
• Work closely with the M&E team to analyze monitoring data and translate creatively into well documented lessons.
• Provide monitoring data, reports, assessments, lessons and other documentation to the external evaluators, and liaise with the external evaluators where applicable
• Pull together all relevant lessons and information from other organizations and external evaluators to inlbrm the Program.
• Degree in Social Sciences or a related discipline,
• Minimum of three years of relevant professional experience.
• Experience with M&E systems and report writing
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. Please mark your application with the position name, e.g.: "IDF-PSO or IDF-PRO" depending on what position you are applying for. E-mails that exceed 2 MB will not be considered. Closing date is Friday September 20th 2013. While we thank all applicants for your interest, only the selected will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification. People Performance Group, Plot 8 Kltante Close, Kltante E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org