Organization Stop Malaria Project (SMP)
Closing Deadline: 10th Oct 2013
• Develop computer interfaces for other stakeholders that
• include data managers, inventory management team, data entry supervisors and data entrants
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the computer program codes
• Testing the developed software in controlled, real situations before deployment.
• Preparation of training manuals for users
• System maintenance and troubleshooting of hardware and software equipment.
• Training users on the developed system
• Providing daily data log reports to evaluate performance of individual data entrants and data entry supervisors
• Perform real time data backups and recovery
Required Skills and Experience:
• Master’s degree in computer science or related field
• At least four years’ experience in developing complex software systems.
• Familiarity with current LLIN information systems used at MoH is highly recommended
How to Apply
Please deliver copies of your CV, academic transcripts/ testimonials and three professional referees to:
Johns Hopkins University,
Center for Communication Programmes,
Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue,
Bugolobi (same street as Royal suites and Ambrossoli International School)