Vacancy Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
Recruiting Company : Aga Khan Foundation (AKF)
Duty Station: Arua,
Application Deadline: 28th Mach 2014
The Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant will mainly support the establishment of a monitoring and evaluation system for AKF’s new Strengthening Civil Society Programme in West Nile.
• The ideal candidate should possess at least two years’ experience of research, learning and monitoring and evaluation in an International Development
• Past exposure and experience in participating in the design of M&E systems and tools, including baseline studies, at a project start-up (preferred).
• Proven track record of utilising M&E software such as Excel, SPSS to track and analyse M&E data.
• Past experience with M&E for civil society strengthening or gender programming (preferred).
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent programme monitoring, evaluation, learning and influencing skills.
• Past experience of data base management, data analysis and ability to communicate reports.
• Strong communication and networking skills.
• Experience working effectively across diverse cultures.
• Possess a willingness to learn from, and share new ideas with the project teams.
Is you so desire to work with the Aga Khan Foundation in the aforementioned portfolio, please send a cover letter, updated CV and the names and contact information of three professional referees to: the Country Director, Aga Khan Foundation (Uganda) via e-mail to: email@example.com Ref: Application – Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.