AccountantEast African Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities (EAAACA) is an independent , non-profit making and non-political Association that was formed in 2007 in Kampala ,Uganda.
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Job category: Accounting/Finance/Insurance
Min. years of experience: 4 years
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Closing date: March 15, 2013 - 4pm
• Develop a finance manual together with senior management for approval by the AGM, that shall establish a functional and credible financial management system of the Association;
• Develop financial procedures for reviewing , recording , monitoring and reporting on project amounts disbursed and incurred by the Association and collaborating partiners , if any, and incorporate them in the Finance manual;
• Maintain a cash book for all cash and bank balances held and prepare bank reconciliations for review by the General Secretary on regular basis, at least monthly;
• Honors Bachelors Degree in Accounting , Finance , Commerce or Business Administration (Accounting option);
• Membership to Professional bodies e.g. ICPAU,ACCA, CPA or similar recognized professional body;
• Post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage ;
• Applicants should have at least four years relevant working experience with a reputable organization.
Contact/How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the specifications above should submit their signed applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae.
The General Secretary ,
East African Association of Ant-Corruption
3rd Floor Jubilee Insurance Building
P. O. Box 12274, Kampala