Job Title: Assistant Financial Management Specialist
The Ministry of Water and Environment is recruiting interested candidates to fill the vacant post above .
Key Result Areas
• Verify and update the accounting applications on the receipts and payments on daily basis .
• Maintain financial records to facilitate review and audit .
• Prepare monthly expense statements and ensure correct budget lines are changed within budget
• Ensure proper management of all financial accounts , contracts and ensure effective processing of payments , on due dates .
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce , Finance , Business Administration or its equivalent .
• Registered qualified member with full professional qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CFA, and CPA.
• Post qualifications experience of at least 2 years in accounting and financial management .
• Experience in donor funded projects an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills , both oral and written
How to apply
Attach copies of all academic documents .
Soliciting of influence of any nature will lead to an automatic disqualification .
We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants who do not hear from us within the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Interested Candidates are invited to submit their expression of interest and CV with a day phone contact , address and an email address to ;
The Head Procurement , Procurement and Disposal Unit ,
Ministry of Water and Environment , Plot 22/28 Port Bell Road , Luzira .
Deadline: 24 /05 /2013