Friday, 10 May 2013
Branch Manager - Five Talents Uganda
Job title: Branch Manager
Five Talents Uganda (FTU) Ltd
Five Talents fights poverty, creates jobs and transforms lives by empowering the poor in developing countries through innovative savings and microcredit programs, business training and spiritual development.
Employment type: Full time
Min. years of experience: 2 years
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Closing date: May 22, 2013 - 5pm
1. Ensuring the efficient and effective running of all aspects of Branch Operations while maintaining a strong focus on Branch Performance and achievements on targets
2. Producing annual and periodic work plans for the Branch
3. Adopting an attitude of constant improvement, working with branch and head office staff alike to improve FTU systems, procedures and ways of working
4. Managing and maintaining Branch budgets, financial forecasts and cash flows for planning and controls required in the branch including software access and user rights and all aspects of cash and bank management
5. Taking overall responsibility for the controls required in the branch including software access and user rights and all aspects of cash and bank management
6. Communicating and ensuring adherence to FTU procedures at branch level
7. Building a strong and high performing team, and motivating the team to yield results expected for the branch
8. Carrying out performance appraisals for Branch staff and supporting them in preparation and implementation of development plans
9. Ensuring timely completion and submission of complete and accurate financial and portfolio reports to Head Office as required.
a) A good University degree in Business Administration, Finance or micro-finance from a recognized university
b) A minimum of 2 years work experience in micro-finance at managerial level.
ladies are encouraged to apply
Contact/How to apply:
Applications together with a detailed C.V and two references should be submitted to the address below:
The General Manager
Five Talents Uganda Limited
Plot 351C Balintuma Road, Namirembe
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.