Job Title: Project Officer
The Lutheran World Federation Uganda Program is part of the Lutheran World Federation Department for World Services , an international humanitarian and development agency.
• Carry out participatory needs assessments, identify appropriate livelihood interventions to increase income for the local community and reduce poverty in the target areas.
• Ensure planning and smooth implementation of farmer field schools
• Assist in meetings and trainings with stake holder and target groups in the settlement
• Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Studies or its equivalent from a recognized institution .
• Minimum 2 years experience working in livelihoods or income generating projects preferably with an NGO in a refugee /DP setting ;
• A keen understanding of business and rural development issues including farmer field school approaches with skills or training rural economy is crucial to the position .
How to apply
The Administration/Human Resource Manager
Lutheran World Federation , Plot 1401, Ggaba Road next to Quality Hill P. O. Box 5827 Kampala.
Or email to email@example.com
Deadline: 05 /07 /2013