Job Title: Service Provider In-charge
Reproductive Health Uganda is a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation .
• Thorough knowledge as well as skill in providing integrated Sexual and Reproductive Health services .
• Skills in offering related training , quality of care assessment , supervision , excellent report writing and feedback.
• Demonstrated effective leadership , administration and motivation skills , organizational ability and capacity to multi-task and deliver accurate and complete results in an efficient and timely manner
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Clinical Medicine from an accredited institution and five years of relevant experience in Reproductive Health Service Delivery , including long term family planning , as well as proven training and
• Experience in project ,management .
How to apply
Submit by post or hand-deliver an application letter and attach certified copies of academic transcripts to ;
The Executive Director
Reproductive Health Uganda
P. O. Box 10746
Deadline: 05/ 07 /2013