Job Title: Community Development Officer
Wakiso District Service Commission is inviting for qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• An Honors degree in the development Studies , Arts ,Social Sciences , Social works and social Administration and Management science from a recognized University or Institution
• Planning and budgeting for development programs at the community level .
• Supervising staff that is involved in uplifting the social and economic welfare of local communities
• Organizing local communities to effectively participate in development initiatives .
• Sensitizing communities on gender issues , social rights , roles and obligations .
• Monitoring , evaluating and reporting on community development programs and projects
• Promoting the creation and growth of functional groups for the improved welfare of the population.
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the above vacant post which exist in Wakiso District Local Government .
Applications in triplicate , should be addressed and submitted to the Secretary , District Service Commission
Wakiso P. O. Box 7218, Kampala
Deadline: 02 /08 /2013