Saturday, 13 July 2013
Deputy Chief of Party - FHI 360 Organization in Kampala
Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing intergrated , locally driven solutions .
• Provides overall technical and managerial leadership in the design, development , planning and implementation of health communication strategies and interventions under this project;
• Oversee implementation of the project including direct supervision of regional senior program managers to ensure that interventions reflect high technical quality are evidence based community driven and in line with provisions of the award;
• Masters degree or its equivalent in Health Communication , Health Promotion , Public Health , Social Sciences or equivalent field.
• Minimum eight years of progressively increasing responsibility working in public health in the area of health communication , promotion and/or education.
• Ability to travel within country or region and internationally if needed .
• Experience in developing countries managing large –scale health communication activities ;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English .
How to apply
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package .Candidates should submit a cover letter and CV/resume by email to ;
Ugandafirstname.lastname@example.org Please specify the job ref number in the email subject line.
Deadline: 15 /07 /2013