Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated , locally driven solutions.
• Master’s degree or its equivalent in Health Communication, Health Promotion , Public Health , Social Sciences or Equivalent field.
• Minimum eight years of progressively increasing responsibility working in public health in the area of Health communication, promotion and /or education .
• Ability to travel within country or region and internationally if needed .
• Depth and breath of knowledge of and experience in health communication programming including mass media community mobilization, materials development , media production and use of new and social media.
• Demonstrated ability to managing partiner’s and relevant experience in direct supervision of professional staff
• Experience in monitoring and evaluation as well as strategic planning , capacity building and team management ;
• Ability to work independently with initiative to manage high volume work flow
How to apply
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Candidates should submit cover letter and CV/resume by email to;Ugandaemail@example.com.
Deadline: 15 /07 /2013