Job Title: Records Assistant
The Ministry of Education and Sports is making arrangements to introduce a Student Loan Scheme to increase equitable access to higher education .
• A minimum of a Diploma in Records Management and Archives from a recognized Training Institute.
• A certificate in Computer Applications and programs will be desirable .
• Two years working experience from a reputable company .
• Receiving , filling and directing correspondences received for action.
• Provide safe storage and backup of all the Scheme records
• Develop a system for easy retrieval of records for action
• Responsible for postage of mails or correspondences.
How to apply
Please deliver your hand written and sealed applications to;
The Assistant Commissioner-Human Resource Management
Ministry of Education and Sports
Embassy House, 4th Floor, Room 10.
Deadline: 19 /07 /2013